Monday, April 30, 2012

How I dramatically increased my online revenue

It's simple, really.

I have seen online revenue this month that's seven times greater than what I made last month.

That's right.  It's the last day of April and I've made 7 times as much money this month as I did in March.

7 times more money with one simple strategy.

How did I do it?

I set goals.  As March came to a close, I noted I was averaging 25 page views a day across all my sites.  Not great, really.  But, people were coming on a consistent basis.  And I made SOME money from the ads.  So, I figured, I'll try to double my daily page view count in April.

Well, I did it.  It's the last day of the month and I've averaged 50 page views a day.  I've had a couple days over 100, so that helps. 

But simply by doubling the number of page views, I've increased my earnings by 7 times over my March earnings. 

Sure, this is not enough (yet) to quit my regular job.  But, it does show that making money online is REAL and possible if you set goals and you are focused.

How'd I increase those page views?  Twitter and Facebook.  Yes, social media and a focus on having fresh, relevant posts helped my dramatically increase my page views. And, with the numbers I'm seeing, if I can get to 1000 page views a day, I can make REAL money online. 

My next goal, 75 page views a day in May. 

No comments:

Post a Comment