Friday, April 20, 2012

How's my week going?

So, I set out this week to up my blogging game -- with the audacious plan to earn one billion dollars by blogging.

Keep in mind, while I've had monetized sites for a while, I've only started focusing on maximizing my earning potential in the last 30 days.

And, with the launch of this blog, I'm cataloging my success and letting everyone know what I learn (good and bad) in this experience.

My goal for this month was to average 50 page views a day. As of today, I'm at 56 page views a day. Now, that's not enough to generate a living income. But, it's a start. And it is more than double what I did last month.

I've had a high of 122 page views and four days over one hundred. My goal for May will likely be to average 100 page views a day, so the 4 days out of the last 20 I've hit 100 or greater offers some hope for that.

This blog has been the MOST successful in terms of earning money. In only 70 page views this week, I've gotten one click and made $2.35. Again, not huge money... and who knows how that will average out once I start getting 50-75 hits a day on this site alone, but it is encouraging.

I'm learning as I go through this..and sometimes, just looking at your stats and learning you've gotten a new click or earned a little money...well, it keeps you motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment