Monday, April 16, 2012

How much time does it take to make money online?

Less than one hour.

That's how much time it took me to sign up for a domain, get this blogspot deal going, and set up the ads, etc.

You can be making money online in less than one hour.

Now, the real question is: How much money can you make online?

I got 21 pageviews overnight... and I've had another 4 today and I've just launched.

Remember, traffic is KEY to making money online.

So, today on all my blogs, I've had just over 30 page views. Not huge, right. But last week, after posting a story on a blog, I had a click for cash on the 35th page view.

If you consistently generate solid content, you'll get views. And if you get enough views, you'll get clicks. And that's cash.

There are, of course, other ways to make money online. And you can optimize your page to ensure you're maximizing the number of clicks you get per page view. This takes some time and some careful viewing of your analytic reports.

But yes, you can make money online in less than one hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment