Sunday, April 15, 2012

This is my Billion Dollar Blog

When I began working to monetize some blogs I run, I thought it'd be great to set some goals.

I got really serious about making money by blogging last month. I've set page view goals and income goals. I've made a commitment to post at least once every day. And, I'm making more money now online than I ever have.

My initial goal was to make $20,000 a month through blogging and have a total blogging income of $5 million by the age of 45 (I'm 36 now).

Then, I got to reading. There aren't any bloggers who are billionaires.

None.

And of course, a billion dollars is a lot of money.

So, I thought, let's dream big. Let's create the first billion dollar blog.

So, I am. I'm blogging to make one billion dollars.

I'm going to be posting tips and tricks for making money blogging here. If you have ideas, share them in the comments.

I'm going to be suggesting reading. I'm going to let you know how I'm doing.

Maybe I won't be the first billion dollar blogger. Maybe I will. But, blogging is a legitimate way to make real money every day.

Follow me on this journey toward a billion dollars by blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment